While Utah has a wide variety of restaurants, there's nothing like a delicious home-cooked feast or a freshly warmed up take-home pizza. Maybe you're cooking for your family to have a sit-down dinner together or maybe you're just warming something up after a long day's work, either way, a broken stove or oven can throw a big wrench in what might otherwise be a lovely meal. Call Quality Appliance Service to save the evening with our quick and trouble-free stove and oven repair service.
Get Started Now! Contact Us To Get Your Stove and Oven Fixed ▸
• Your stove or oven is over-cooking food. Or the opposite, it is undercooking food.
• Excessive burning when cooking.
• The stove or oven are showing "fault codes".
• The door seals leak when in use.
• You see sparking.
• The self cleaning function is not working correctly.
• Before activating the self cleaning function, take down racks and wipe down oven of any excess food to shorten cleaning time.
• If you have plug in burners on your stove, make sure they are pushed in all the way after cleaning. Leaving them partially inserted can cause serious problems.
" "Adam, the technician, was on his way in less than an hour. I like their 1 year warranty - have never had to use it but grateful they stand behind their work."
"The repair for my washing machine was handled very well. The technician had excellent knowledge about the machine and knew immediately what the problem was."
"Came out quickly - cleaned up my dryer and got it working again at a reasonable price. They were friendly and helpful. What more could you ask for?."
After Hours? We'll Call In The Morning!