One of the most time-saving home appliances is the microwave and nothing can be more invoncenient than a broken microwave. Quality Appliance Service will help you diagnose and repair any problems with your microwave.
Get Started Now! Contact Us To Get Your Microwave Fixed ▸
• Your microwave oven is not heating at all.
• Microwave oven is partially heating food.
• The touch-pad will not respond.
• The unit is sparking.
• Keep the interior as clean possible to prolong the life of your appliance.
• To remove stubborn grime: heat up a bowl of water and lemon juice for 2 minuets, this will help to loosen the grime.
• Do not place any metal objects in your microwave and inform your children of the danger in doing so.
• Always make sure any containers used to heat-up food are "microwavable". This includes "left-over bags" from restaurants
" "Adam, the technician, was on his way in less than an hour. I like their 1 year warranty - have never had to use it but grateful they stand behind their work."
"The repair for my washing machine was handled very well. The technician had excellent knowledge about the machine and knew immediately what the problem was."
"Came out quickly - cleaned up my dryer and got it working again at a reasonable price. They were friendly and helpful. What more could you ask for?."
After Hours? We'll Call In The Morning!